Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pool Process - Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Today has been a small disaster! The pool workers started bright and early this morning to finish the plumbing work and Jose started putting the tile around the inside edge of the pool. And then it came - a torrential rain with high winds - and it poured like crazy for about an hour! That was enough to get everything TOTALLY wet and muddy, so the workers packed up and called it a day! ARGHHHH! The only pictures I could get today is a trench with water in it and part of the tile work that Jose did. I think I will really love that tile. It matches the natural stone and our deck, and the cobalt blue adds a nice rich color to the pool. Tomorrow there's a 60% chance of rain and then a 40% chance of rain on Thursday and Friday. If you're experiencing a drought, just build a pool - and it will rain! Darn, now we'll be behind schedule! I'm hearing from a lot of you that you are enjoying watching the process on my blog! I am glad to hear that - I was starting to think it might be boring! Thanks for all your kind words and excitement for us. That means a lot to us!

No comments: