Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sprinkled Expressions Card Sample

I was so excited when Stampin' Up! introduced the diagonal plate to use with the Simply Scored Scoring Tool. I wanted my customers to try making their own envelope to house this really cute little 3 X 3 card in. This picture just doesn't do that little card justice. The little flowers on top are held on with glue dots and the 3D look just makes this card adorable. What fun to be able to make a matching envelope! You can rest assured that we'll be using the diagonal plate many times! We made this cute duo at my "Easter and Spring Make My Heart Sing" Camp Wannastamp. The recipe is below. To order these great products, visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now." Keep on stampin', my friends!
Recipe:
Paper: Poppy Parade - 6 X 3; Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper - 2-7/8 X 2-7/8; Very Vanilla - 2 X 2; Pool Party scrap; Poppy Parade scrap; Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper - 5 X 5 (for the envelope)
Stamps: Sprinkled Expressions
Inks: Poppy Parade; Soft Suede; Early Espresso Marker
Miscellaneous: SNAIL Adhesive; Stampin' Sponge; Stampin' Dimensionals; Pool Party Twine - 12" long; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Itty Bitty Punch Pack; Mini Glue Dots; Pearl Jewels; Paper Snips; Simply Scored Scoring Tool; Simply Scored Diagonal Plate

No comments: