Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Delightful Dozen Easter Card Sample

Sorry I've been absent lately. Sometimes my life gets really crazy, as I know yours does, too! Sometimes you've just gotta do what you've just gotta do and it takes you away from what you'd rather be doing! Isn't this little card just precious? I would never have thought of using Basic Gray for an Easter card, but I love how it looks when you combine it with Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette and Certainly Celery. I believe the original card I saw was designed by Karen Barber and I immediately had to make one myself! Those little flowers are from a retired punch called the Trio Flower Punch, but I imagine any little flowers would look adorable! I made the leaves by punching out a 1" circle and then reinserting the circle back into the punch and punching whatever size leaf I wanted. Works well! You can hardly see "Happy Easter" stamped in Pretty in Pink in the picture, but I can see it just fine in real life. Have a great day and enjoy! To order Stampin' Up!'s amazing products, visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now."

3 comments:

-Susan- said...

Penny this is such a lovely card - the hope of spring is all over it! Love it!

penguinstamper said...

Hi Susan! Hey, are you attending the convention this summer? I would certainly love to meet you, my friend!

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

Gorgeous! This card grabbed my attention at the demo day. It's fabulous!