Saturday, March 31, 2012

Notably Ornate Card Sample

I wanted to design a very simple but elegant Easter card - and this is what I came up with - only it wasn't as simple as I thought it would be! It takes some time to do all the different embossing elements on this card, but I still really like it. I think it would make a beautiful wedding card, too. This is one of the cards we made at my "Easter and Spring Make My Heart Sing" Camp Wannastamp. This card uses the "kissing" stamping technique, which is always so much fun to do. The recipe is below. All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up! To order these beautiful products, visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now." You'll be so glad you did! And Happy Easter, by the way! Recipe: Paper: Very Vanilla - 11 X 4-1/4; Very Vanilla - 4-1/4 X 1-3/4 Stamps: Easter Dove; Clearly for You; Notably Ornate Inks: Not Quite Navy Marker; Not Quite Navy Miscellaneous: Big Shot Machine; Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder; Stripes Embossing Folder; Adorning Accents Edgelits Die; Adorning Accents Embossing Folder; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Pearl Jewels; Paper Snips; Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon - 15-1/2" long; Scissors

No comments: