Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Very Special Day!

Today is a very special day! It's my son's 18th birthday and our 23rd wedding anniversary! My son has invited a bunch of guys over to play football, then a pool party and a cookout! While my husband and I are always usually in the midst of birthday party plans for Hunter over the last 18 years, it's easy to kind of overlook our anniversary - but not this year! Look what my husband sent me today! I was completely surprised and delighted. The arrangement is gorgeous and I feel very loved! My sister, Pam D'Urso, sent me the beautiful anniversay card below. I love it!
My sister also sent Hunter this birthday card to celebrate his birthday. Once he's enjoyed it for the day, I'm confiscating it for my card samples! I think it's so cute!
Balloons and cards below for Hunter! He wanted a gaming computer for his birthday, which hasn't arrived yet, so my husband Xeroxed one and put it up on a stand to remind Hunter that WOO HOO - the computer is on its way! Wish us all the best as we have about 20 guys converge on our backyard today! These are good times!

5 comments:

Barbara V said...

Ahhh Penny....Happy Anniversary! What a special anniversary gift you got 18 years ago. But the flowers are pretty special and beautiful indeed.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Randy!
Give Hunter birthday wishes from me.
Hope you all have fun - sounds like you will.
judy in st. louis

Lesley said...

The flowers are beautiful - hope you had a really great day all of you best wishes Lesley x

Mary said...

Congratulations on both very special occasions, Penny! I hope the day was special for everyone around!

Mary

France Martin said...

Okay Girly
It's been a long time will over 2 weeks since you post are you OKAY
Happy late anniversary and please let us know that you are okay
Frenchie