Friday, June 24, 2011

Create A Cupcake Card Sample

My birthday is on Sunday, June 26th, and my friend Judith Walker sent me this BEAUTIFUL birthday card! It is special to me for a couple of reasons: (1) I didn't know Judith even knew when my birthday was, so it was a complete surprise to find this in my mailbox; and (2) I can feel the warmth and friendship oozing from this card because Judith knows I love vanilla on vanilla, so she made my card vanilla on vanilla! The cupcake icing is glistening with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter! I am thrilled that Judith and I have become friends! She came to me by way of our mutual good friend, Kelly Doan! Whenever I think of Judith, I feel happy! She is as wild about stamping as I am, so we are like two peas in a pod! Thank you, Judith, for remembering my birthday and for this beautiful card! It means so much to me! And you even crimped the little cupcake holder! I LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Pam said...

I am so stealing this, Judith! Very pretty.

Mary Colemon said...

I hope tomorrow is a wonderful day for you, Penny. Happy birthday!

Mary