Monday, June 20, 2011

Hello Blossoms Card Sample!

Here's a cute little card we made at my Sunny Days Camp Wannastamp! I believe I got this great idea from Debra Currier - I just love her stuff! I hope she doesn't mind that I'm always copying her! The recipe is below. To order these products, visit my 24/7 online store at http://www.pennythomas.stampinup.net/ and click on "Shop Now."
Recipe:
Paper: Old Olive Textured - 8-1/2 X 5-1/2; Early Espresso - 4-3/4 X 2-7/8; Whisper White - 3 X 2-3/4; Old Olive Textured - 3 X 5/8"; Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper - 2-3/4 X 1-1/2; Whisper White scrap
Stamps: Hello Blossoms (P. 7 of the Summer Mini Catalog)
Inks: Old Olive Marker; Daffodil Delight Marker; Early Espresso; Early Espresso Marker
Miscellaneous: Stampin' Dimensionals; SNAIL Adhesive; Scallop Edge Border Punch; Stamp-a-ma-jig; 1/4" Circle Punch (retired); Mini Glue Dots; Brights Designer Buttons; Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta Ribon - 3-1/4" long; Scissors

No comments: