Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer Splash Card Sample!

I'm not an athletic person, but these cool colors and the rhinestones ALMOST make me want to pull out my boogy-board and head for the coast, which I'll be doing very soon! This is one of the cards we made at my Sunny Days Camp Wannastamp and I love the two rows of polka dots - just makes a very HAPPY card! The recipe is below. To order these fun products, visit my 24/7 online store at http://www.pennythomas.stampinup.net/ and click on "Shop Now."
Recipe:
Paper: Sahara Sand - 11 X 4-1/4; Basic Black - 5-1/4 X 4; Whisper White - 5 X 3-3/4; Whisper White scrap
Stamps: Summer Splash (P. 17 of the Summer Mini Catalog); Apple Blossoms (P. 12 of the catalog); Long Fellows (P. 13 of the catalog)
Inks: Sahara Sand; Basic Black Marker; Marina Mist Marker
Miscellaneous: Stampin' Dimensionals; SNAIL Adhesive; Big Shot; Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Basic Rhinestone Jewels; Paper Snips; Mini Glue Dots; Marina Mist 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon - 15" long; Scissors

No comments: