Monday, June 20, 2011

Sunny Fun Card Sample!

Looking at this card just makes me want to have a Popsicle - a big red one! I guess that would be cherry. I got this adorable card idea from Carol Millay and knew it would be perfect for my Sunny Days Camp Wannastamp. Here in Texas, we wear flip-flops all the way up until Christmas, so this is not only summer fun - but TEXAS fun - and the more bling on your flip-flops, the better! This card was a big hit at my Sunny Fun Camp Wannastamp. For those of you who don't like coloring in outlined images, I offered a spotlighted alternative. To do this, punch a 3/4" circle out of scrap paper; place the scrap paper over your flip flops, centering the flip-flops in the open circle, and sponge-daub in the different colors. Still so darn cute! The recipe is below. To order these Texas fun products, visit my 24/7 online store by visiting http://www.pennythomas.stampinup.net/ and click on "Shop Now."
Recipe:
Paper: Crumb Cake - 6-1/2 X 6-1/2; Whisper White - 6-1/4 X 3; Crumb Cake - 6 X 2-3/4; Whisper White - 2-3/4 X 1-3/4; Pear Pizzazz Designer Series Paper - 2-3/4 X 1-1/2; Whisper White - 4-3/4 X 1-1/2; Crumb Cake - 4-1/2 X 1-1/4
Stamps: Sunny Fun (P. 16 of the Summer Mini Catalog)
Inks: Basic Black; Real Red; More Mustard; Pear Pizzazz; Marina Mist; Cajun Craze; Basic Gray; Black Stazon
Miscellaneous: SNAIL Adhesive; Brights Designer Buttons; Scissors; Paper Snips; Pear Pizzazz 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon - 13" long; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Basic Rhinestone Jewels; Blender Pens; uni-ball Signo Gel Pen; Mini Glue Dots

2 comments:

-Susan- said...

Oh Penny, I have really missed your posts! So glad you are back to sharing your darling cards! I haven't been interested in this stamp set at all until I saw this card - now I'm seriously pondering it. Glad you are back :)

Diane Burns said...

Love the spotlight technique. What a cute card!