Monday, June 20, 2011

July 4th Americana Card Sample!

Oh, boy! These are right up my alley and MY KIND OF CARDS! I'm oozing all over them and they make me incredibly happy. July 4th Americana cards that are C-U-T-E! We made these cards at my Sunny Days Camp Wannastamp. I could make 50 of these and then still want to make one more! I saw a card very similar to this and then put my own spin on it! The recipe is below. To order these patriotic products, visit my 24/7 online store and click on "Shop Now"! SALUTE!
Recipe:
Paper: Crumb Cake - 8-1/2 X 5-1/2; Crumb Cake - 4 X 3; Crumb Cake scrap; Cherry Cobbler scrap; More Mustard scrap; Night of Navy scrap
Stamps: Fabulous Phrases (P. 149 of the catalog)
Inks: Soft Suede; Early Espresso
Miscellaneous: Big Shot; Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder; Sponge; Stampin' Dimensionals; Stars #2 Die; 1/16th-inch Hole Punch; Vintage Trinkets; Paper Snips; 1-1/4" Square Punch; Word Window Punch; Paper Piercer with Mat; Timeless Type Junior Alphabet

No comments: