Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Promotion Celebration!

WOW! We are celebrating a third promotion within The TOPICS! in a very short period of time! Lisa Myers, one of my direct recruits, has reached her first promotion to a Senior Associate! Lisa has only been a demonstrator for three months! MORE POWER TO YOU, LISA! You are incredibly motivated and determined and you are obviously setting the stamping world on fire, my friend! I am SO proud of you and your achievement. You are a happy, positive person and it shows in everything you do! I wish you the greatest success in your Stampin' Up! business, Lisa! What amazes me, too, is that Lisa has a newborn baby at home! Most people would see that as a hindrance, but not Lisa. That shows me that when you set goals and work towards them, GREAT things can happen! Kudos to you, Lisa, for your efforts in moving forward with your business! I am amazed at YOU and what you've achieved!

No comments: