Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day Card!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO YOU! This is my card to YOU! Those of you who know me well know that this is one of my favorite card designs. Vanilla on Vanilla - with whatever embossing folder you want to use and whatever greeting in whatever color you want to use! It works every time and it's hard to beat! I hope you have a splended Valentine's Day! You are ALL my sweethearts! Loving you is easy to do! You rock my stampin' world and I am so appreciative of every single one of you! May you find some nice diamond earrings all wrapped up for you today along with a 2-pound box of Godiva Chocolates! That'll do! To order these awesome products, visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now." Recipe: Paper: Very Vanilla (101650); Red Glimmer Paper (121790) Stamps: Seasonal Sentiments (retired - SORRY!) Inks: Cherry Cobbler (119669) Miscellaneous: Stampin' Dimensionals (104430); Big Shot Machine (113439); Elegant Lines Embossing Folder (119277); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049); Heart-to-Heart Punch (119881)

1 comment:

-Susan- said...

Penny this is the most beautiful Valentine card I have seen yet! Vanilla on vanila ... I will remeber that one! Thanks for making it for us cyber stamp addicts Ü!