Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Son's New Car!

I just had to show you a picture of my son's new car! It was a Christmas present, but he just got it last Friday. You can't see him very well, but he's sitting in the driver's seat! It's a brand-spankin' new 2011 black Mustang! Don't touch it, though, lest you get fingerprints on it somewhere. My son can regularly be found now wiping it down in the garage with a big fluffy towel. And don't dare drive it, lest you get it dirty! When he drove it for the first time and got out of the car, he had a million-dollar-smile on his face like I've never seen before. I completely melted. He said it was the best ride he's ever had and commented on how "sexy" the car is. WHAT?????? My son said that?????????? His Aunt Pam said she's going to wash his mouth out with soap! Have fun with it, Hunter! It's all yours - and you deserve it! Now you don't have to drive around town in your mom's Stamp-Mobile (although I'm rather proud of my Stamp-Mobile!) I told him I'd be happy to place the Stampin' Up! logo on his back windshield, but he said no! The world is yours, Hunter - now you've just gotta drive there! We're so happy for you!

3 comments:

Pam said...

I hate to admit it, and don't you tell him I said this, but it is kinda 'sexy'.

Katherine said...

Congrats to Hunter!

Clovis Seeman said...

Whoa! That's one brand new black and sexy car he got there! Haha, that million-dollar smile is the best point in having one, since he gets to show his friends that, and he'll also be proud to take you for a ride in it!