Monday, November 4, 2013

Truly Grateful Card

Hello and happy fall to you!  This is a beautiful card that Jenny Peterson sent to me since I elected not to attend the Founder's Circle trip this year.  This was her swap for Founder's Circle and she was nice enough to mail one to me.  I think it is lovely and I adore it because it's a "Jenny Peterson" card.  All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!.  To order these products, you can visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now."

Recipe:

Paper:  Soft Suede - 8-1/2 X 5-1/2; Very Vanilla - 3-1/4 X 2-1/4; Soft Suede scrap; Very Vanilla scrap
Stamps:  Truly Grateful; Tags 4 You
Inks:  Crushed Curry; Cajun Craze; Early Espresso
Miscellaneous:  1-1/4" Burlap Ribbon - 4" long; Victoria Lace Trim - 2" long; 1/8th-inch Hole Punch; Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack; Linen Thread - 10" long; Stampin' Sponge; Stampin' Dimensionals; Craft Scissors; Basic Pearl Jewels; Paper Snips; SNAIL Adhesive

No comments: