Monday, November 4, 2013

Magnificent Maple Card

Here's a fabulous card that was designed by - who?  If anyone knows, please let me know!  I'm really enjoying the Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper.  I think it's going to be one of my forever favorites!  All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!  To order any of these products, you can visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now."  The recipe is below:

Recipe:

Paper:  Whisper White - 11 X 4-1/4; Whisper White - 5-1/4 X 4; Whisper White scrap; Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper - 2-1/2 X 2-1/4 (2)
Stamps:  Banner Greetings; Magnificent Maple
Inks:  Early Espresso
Miscellaneous:  Stampin' Dimensionals; Big Shot Machine; Woodgrain Embossing Folder; 1-1/4" Burlap Ribbon - 5-1/4" long; Craft Scissors; Paper Snips; Mini Glue Dots; Stampin' Sponge; Naturals Designer Buttons; Early Espresso Baker's Twine - 8" long

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

I don't know who designed it, but yours is GORGEOUS!

Unknown said...

Hi Penny. Found your blog from a pinterest pin of one of your Christmas cards (beautiful, by the way) and was scrolling through your site when I found this card.

It looks like you were inspired by a card I made and posted on my blog back in September - http://iguanastamp.wordpress.com/2013/09/17/another-fall-card/.

I'm very flattered that you like it so much. The Sweater Weather paper is one of my all-time favorite DSPs.

Nancy