Monday, November 4, 2013

Fall Muslin Bag

I love this!  It just needs to have some caramels inside, don't you think?  I found this idea on Pinterest, but the picture didn't give anyone credit, so I'm not sure who we should offer applause to, but it isn't my design.  All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!  To order any of these products, you can visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now."

Recipe:

Paper:  Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper (the large leaf) - 3-1/2 X 3-1/2; Tangerine Tango (the small leaf) - 2-1/2 X 2; Very Vanilla scrap
Stamps:  Banner Greetings
Inks:  Early Espresso; Coastal Cabana
Miscellaneous:  Muslin Bags; Autumn Accents Die; Big Shot Machine; Stampin' Sponge; Paper Snips; Square Lattice Embossing Folder; Naturals Designer Button; Linen Thread - 10" long; Mini Glue Dots; Sponge Dauber; Sticky Strip; Build A Banner Simply Created Kit

No comments: