Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Perfect Words Card Sample

You'll have to forgive me! Sometimes life gets really crazy and I get behind posting things on my blog because I'm cutting paper or delivering orders or cooking for my kiddos! Darn it, they want to eat! But eventually I come up for air and I know you'll understand! Well, it shouldn't surprise you that I'm posting a sample of one of Stampin' Up!'s notecards again. I really do think they are my favorite thing in the catalog! I did a home workshop last Saturday that was simply amazing - I mean, the hostess served champagne to her guests and I felt kind of funny pulling out my little lunch sack trash cans to go on the table, but her guests were all very nice and we had a fabulous time and her food was to die for! I wanted to make the hostess a really quick little note to say thanks for all she did - and I think this fits the bill! Isn't it SWEET? All it takes is our notecards, a great greeting, some pink satin ribbon, a rhinestone jewel for some bling - and you're there! I'm going to make a bunch of these little babies to have on hand - it feels like having money in the bank!

No comments: