Monday, November 14, 2011

Easy Events Card Sample

I know you've seen this before - it was the card swap I did for the Founder's Circle Trip this year, but it's also one of the cards I offered at my Jolly Jingle Christmas Card Workshop. I love the simple elegance of this card - it's still a favorite of mine! All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up! The recipe is below. To order these products, visit my 24/7 online store by going to http://www.pennythomas.stampinup.net/ and click on "Shop Now."
Recipe:
Paper: Very Vanilla - 11 X 4-1/4; Very Vanilla - 4-1/4 X 1-1/2
Stamps: Easy Events; Hand-Penned Holidays
Inks: Basic Black; Old Olive Marker; Real Red Marker
Miscellaneous: SNAIL Adhesive; Big Shot Machine; Snow Burst Embossing Folder; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Basic Pearl Jewels; Paper Snips; Very Vanilla Velvet Stitched Ribbon - 15-1/2" long; Scissors

2 comments:

Linda said...

Loved it the first time you posted it...love it again.

Ruth Bingle said...

Penny, I love this card and am so happy I got one! We are making it in stamp clubs this week! Thank you!