Monday, October 31, 2011

Owl Builder Punch Treat Container

I love it when I can use punches to create such fun characters! This adorable turkey is made using the Owl Builder Punch and the 5-Petal Punch! He is struttin' his stuff - and he should - he's just so darn CUTE! I saw this fun treat container, designed by Erica Cerwin, and wanted to offer it at my All Things Fall Camp Wannastamp. He was a hit! The recipe is below. All things used and shown are from Stampin' Up!, except for the Hershey Bar. If you wish to order these products, you can visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now." That would just make my day! Recipe: Paper: Crumb Cake - 5 X 3-1/2; Pumpkin Pie scrap; More Mustard scrap; Early Espresso scrap; Very Vanilla scrap; Cherry Cobbler scrap; More Mustard - 2-1/2 X 1/2" Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes Inks: Early Espresso Miscellaneous: Two Tags Die; Big Shot Machine; Square Lattice Embossing Folder; Early Espresso Wide Striped Grosgrain Ribbon - 6" long; Scissors; Natural Hemp - 6" long; Owl Builder Punch; Paper Snips; 5-Petal Flower Punch; 2-Way Glue Pen; SNAIL Adhesive; Miniature Hershey Bar

No comments: