Monday, October 31, 2011

Gently Falling Card Sample

I'm melting. Vanilla on Vanilla - yes, yes, yes. There is nothing prettier or more elegant.......nothing! I saw this beautiful card, designed by Mary Brown, and I knew I wanted to offer it at my All Things Fall Camp Wannastamp. Gorgeous, gorgeous! The recipe is below. All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up! If you wish to order these products, you can visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now." That would be so nice! Recipe: Paper: Very Vanilla - 8-1/2 X 5-1/2; Very Vanilla - 5-1/4 X 4; Very Vanilla - 4-1/4 X 2-3/4; Very Vanilla - 4 X 2-1/2; Soft Suede scrap; Tangerine Tango scrap; More Mustard scrap Stamps: Hand-Penned Holidays; Gently Falling Inks: Versamark Miscellaneous: Stampin' Dimensionals; Square Lattice Embossing Folder; Big Shot Machine; Gold Embossing Powder; Heat Tool; Paper Snips; 1/8" Hole Punch; Early Espresso Wide Striped Grosgrain Ribbon - 14" long; Scissors

No comments: