Monday, October 31, 2011

Bird Builder Punch Card Sample

We had The TOPICS! Annual Demonstrator Retreat last weekend and I saw my sister working on this adorable punch-art card and I did a double-take! A TURKEY ON A PLATTER MADE WITH PUNCHES? COMPLETE WITH A TURKEY LEG? I believe she said she got the idea from Lynn Pratt, but I'm not sure. As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to offer it at my All Things Fall Camp Wannastamp! I'm enjoying punch art more and more. It's nice to utilize your punches for things other than what they were intended for! The recipe is below. All things used and shown are from Stampin' Up! If you wish to order these products, you can visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now." Have a nice day? Recipe: Paper: Crumb Cake - 11 X 4-1/4; More Mustard - 4-1/2 X 3-1/2; Certainly Celery scrap; Soft Suede scrap; Whisper White scrap; Brushed Silver scrap; Very Vanilla scrap Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes Inks: Early Espresso Miscellaneous: Stampin' Dimensionals; 1-3/4" Circle Punch; Bird Builder Punch; Owl Builder Punch; Modern Label Punch; Word Window Punch; SNAIL Adhesive; Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon - 14" long; Scissors; Stampin' Sponge

1 comment:

Heather Klump said...

YOU ARE A ROCK STAR! Brilliant! Just Brilliant!! :)