Monday, October 31, 2011

Jack of All Trades Card Sample

Isn't this card lovely? I love how the flourish looks like a gust of wind that stirs up the leaves! This card uses the "kissing" technique, which I haven't done in a long time. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed it - it makes these pumpkins no ordinary pumpkins, they're special! I saw a card very similar to this on Stampin' Connection, which inspired me to make this card and offer it at my All Things Fall Camp Wannastamp. The recipe is below. All things used and shown are from Stampin' Up! If you wish to purchase any of these items, you may visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now." What a nice surprise that would be! Recipe: Paper: Cajun Craze - 6X6; Very Vanilla - 5-3/4 X 2-3/4; Old Olive scrap Stamps: Jack of All Trades; Day of Gratitude; Season of Joy; Thank you Kindly Inks: Early Espresso; More Mustard, Cajun Craze; Pumpkin Pie; Always Artichoke Miscellaneous: SNAIL Adhesive; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Paper Snips; Stampin' Dimensionals; Paper Piercer with Mat; Metallic Brads

2 comments:

Heather Klump said...

Such a lovely card Penny! Love it! :)

Susan Green said...

I think this is one of my all time favorites!