Monday, August 1, 2011

Hello! Did you think I had fallen off the face of the earth? I kind of did! After coming back from the convention, I hit the floor running 100 miles an hour each day and have been INSANELY busy, but things are starting to smooth out now, so I can begin posting again! During July I did several home workshops that were loads of fun - and this is one of the cards I featured at those workshops. I can thank Chrystyna Bryndzia for this card - it was one that she wanted to do - and it's been a big hit! Use your 1-3/8" and 1-1/4" Square Punches and corner-round two opposite corners. What's fun about this card is that you can easily use your paper scraps. Even your designer series paper scraps would look awesome! Change out the middle embellishment and change out the greeting and you've got a wonderful card - you just can't go wrong with it! I used Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, and Wisteria Wonder card stock - and the adorable new stamp set called "Friendly Phrases" for the greeting! I love the font of this stamp set and I will be using it often! The middle decoration is our Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch and our Flower Designer Brads. For some extra bling (which you know I like) I placed a rhinestone in the center! C-U-T-E! Go make one - it will make you happy!

6 comments:

-Susan- said...

Penny you have made another classy card. It's beautiful my dear!

Heather Klump said...

OOooooo! This is Gorgeous Penny! Will be casing soon! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! What a beautiful card. Would you please share the measurement of the whisper white layer?

Thanks,
Chrissy-
cystark@comcast.net

penguinstamper said...

Hi Chrissy! There are two Whisper White layers. The smaller layer is 3 X 3 and the larger layer is 3-1/2 X 3-1/2. This card is a case from Brandy's Cards.

Anonymous said...

Greatly appreciate you getting back to me so quickly, I am going to give this card a try.

Thanks,
Chrissy

-Susan- said...

Hey Penny, I was tickled pink that you stopped by my humble blog. Thanks for leaving your sweet words.