Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Build-A-Bear Gift

Well, now, if this ain't the cutest, I don't know what is! I'm a very lucky person because I'm friends with Heather Klump - and Heather Klump is an Artisan Award winner this year for Stampin' Up! Heather creates incredible things that I could ONLY dream about in my wildest dreams and she's always happy to share her ideas with others. I love that about her! Check out Heather's blog at www.hlkdownstairsdesigns.blogspot.com and you will be blown away by her talent! I'll just sit and bask in the glow of her glory - and then copy everything she does! Ha! Heather gave me this adorable gift at the convention. She made this cute little purse with a Build-A-Bear stamp on the tag, and on the inside was an adorable little outfit she made to actually put on a Build-A-Bear! It has pockets and everything and is just so darn cute! I guess I'll have to get a Build-A-Bear now lest this precious outfit will go to waste! LOVE YOU, HEATHER! I'm so proud to have one of your creations!

2 comments:

Heather Klump said...

You are very welcome my Friend! I will let you know a little secret, I was sittng in the yard with my feet in the kiddie pool while I put all the details on! So I was just happy they got on straight!;0)

Katherine said...

I have a build-a-bear if you like to see it on one. :)