Monday, September 13, 2010

Halloween Card Sample!

Good morning to you! I've had my Halloween fix AND my 7:00 a.m. card fix satisfied this morning with Ilina Crouse's adorable Halloween card. She used our black chunky glitter where I used our new Black Flourish Jewels; she used Rich Razzleberry Taffeta Ribbon where I used Rich Razzleberry Satin Ribbon; and she used a different punch at the bottom of her card where I used our Eyelet Border Punch, but she gave me a great springboard for an AWESOME Halloween card this morning! Unfortunately, a photo never shows the richness of the colors, or maybe I'm just bad at taking photos! Thanks, Ilina, for getting me SO EXCITED about Halloween and my Halloween stamp camp coming up! All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up! - the greatest rubber stamp (and everything else) company in the world!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT!!!!

Dawn said...

I love this wished we had more Halloween stamps in the UK catalogue.

Holly said...

OMG!!! I love this card and just have to go make some. Very Cute!!