Friday, August 8, 2008

A Manly Man's Card!

I sent this card to my brother-in-law for his birthday! I think it's a nice manly man's card! Being from Texas, I just had to have the "Bronc Buster" stamp set! If you're from Texas, I think you need it, too! Now if you're from Houston, you definitely need to have this set! We have the largest rodeo in the world here once a year, and "Bronc Buster" and "Wanted" fit the bill, wouldn't you say? When I look at this card, I want to say, "Ride 'em, Cowboy"! All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!

Recipe:
Stamps: Bronc Buster (P. 107)
Paper: Chocolate Chip - 10-1/2 X 5-1/4; Naturals Ivory - 5 X 2-1/4; Really Rust - 5 X 2-1/4; Chocolate Chip - 5 X 1/2"; Chocolate Chip scrap; Really Rust scrap; Naturals Ivory scrap
Inks: Really Rust, Chocolate Chip
Miscellaneous: Stampin' Sponges (P. 185); Scallop Circle Punch (P. 180); 1-3/8" Circle Punch (P. 180); 1-1/4" Circle Punch (P. 180); Antique Brass Brads (P. 189); Paper Piercer with Mat (P. 189)

No comments: