Monday, August 18, 2008

Card of the Week - August 18th

This thank-you card was sent to me by Karrilyn, a member of The TOPICS!, and I melted when I saw it! I think it's beautiful - and I love the fact that you can change the greeting to ANYTHING and it works perfectly - a great all-purpose card! I recognize the swirls in the background as Stampin' Up! stamps, but I can't recall or locate the stamp set name (sorry!). If any of you out there know what it is, let me know, and I'll update my blog so everyone else will know, too! For the Baroque Motifs (P. 120) swirl in the forefront, Karrilyn used white embossing powder to make it stand out! Very elegant! She used the Ticket Corner Punch (P. 188) on the greeting and sponged Groovy Guava around the edges! The colors of card stock are Groovy Guava and Whisper White. This card is a winner, Karrilyn! All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!

No comments: