Friday, August 1, 2008

Convention Goodies!






Hello from Salt Lake City! I'm no doubt having a fabulous time at the convention! I can't wait to come home and show you all the new and incredible stuff that you've just gotta have! Don't feel alone - I've gotta have it all, too!

Every year at the convention, I always make some little goodies to give to my stamping buddies who attend the convention with me! This year, I made On Board 5 X 5 Art Journals for my buddies to hold their receipts in, to record convention notes in, and to write down the names and e-mail address of new friends they make! I also gave each one of them a package of our Pink Bead and Clear Microbead Duo and a container of Dazzling Diamonds, things I know they will use in their businesses. I embellished them to make them look feminine and fun, and I thought they turned out so cute! A Christmas idea for you: For your stamping buddies, purchase everyday staples of stamping, then add embellishments to the packaging - and voila!, you have such a special gift - and it's definitely something they'll end up using! The Dazzling Diamonds container uses our new "Bella Rose" Designer Papers - and you are absolutely going to love it! You'll see it and will get to use plenty of it at my "Bella Rose Camp Wannastamp" coming up in August! I'm counting down the days!

No comments: