Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Fairy Matchboxes and Beautiful Butterflies

Hello and Good Day to You!

Several weeks ago I was looking at beautiful printables online and I came across some adorable fairies and butterflies that you could decorate matchboxes with.  I enjoy making things like this, so I immediately purchased the printables, which included the template for the matchbox, and I made several matchboxes.  I have them displayed in a cookbook hutch with a glass door.  Each time I pass by, I have to smile because they are just so darn cute!  I thought you might like to see them.  You can decorate them any way you wish - and the sky is the limit!  I guess that's what makes them so much fun.  I purchased the template and the printables from Pixie Hill Studio on Etsy, if you find yourself wishing to make some!




Aren't they beautiful and fun?  It takes you away to another magical place and time!  And we could all use another magical place and time right now.

3 comments:

2dogs2luv said...

I still think of you & when you were HUGE in S.U I really watched you! So happy to see you back on the only means of communication it seems! You're great at whatever you make, so keep sharing; I love to see what you're up to in my next of the world!! Susan NB, Canada

pshell said...

yes! Faeries are so magical - i used to believe they lived
in the grass when i was younger, and if you looked for them
you could see them - they are charming.

penguinstamper said...

Pat, faeries ARE in the grass! If you look closely, you will see them!