Tuesday, September 7, 2021

HELLO!  I'm still crafting over here on Rue Canyon Court - probably more than ever before!  During the pandemic I learned how to metal-stamp and I've been working on improving my skill - which takes a long time and quite a bit of practice - but the pandemic has been good for that!  I've also been playing with clay.  I made these Christmas tree ornaments quite a while back, but I wanted to be sure to include them so you can see what I've been doing lately.  For the last crafting retreat that I organized, I gave everyone a clay tree ornament.  These are made from Springerle cookie molds.  I enjoy clay and I want to learn more and more about it.  Here is the assembly line of my trees.  I think I made 40 for the retreat.  Once you finish them, they look so pretty with clear glitter glued all over them.  They're all sparkly and pretty hanging from the tree as the lights catch the glitter.  These ornaments are wet and they turn a beautiful white when they're dry.  I'll show you a finished one very soon!  I miss all of you and I hope everyone is doing well.





1 comment:

Lisa Arruda said...

I love your creations! Would love to see a pic of finished ornament. It sounds beautiful!