Monday, April 6, 2020

Bunny Garland

Hi, all!  How are you holding up during this coronavirus crisis?  I would be lost without my love of papercrafts.  It's getting me through every day.  I saw a cute bunny garland on Pinterest and I used my Cricut machine to cut all 32 of them out.  I purchased a Cricut machine several months ago.  I was
concerned that it would be way over my head and it would cause more angst than happiness.  I told myself that I would gradually work my way through learning as much as I could - that it's not a race or a contest - that I have no deadlines to meet - it's strictly a "fun" thing for me.  I have done exactly that and I am completely in love with it!  I still have a million things to learn with it, but that's okay.  It's just for me and so far, I have completely enjoyed it.  So, if you're thinking of getting one, DO!  Here is my bunny garland.  I love using newspaper print for anything.  I think it's adorable and I may not want to take it down after Easter!




I hope you have a wonderful Easter celebration.  I am going to miss having my kids here.  :(

1 comment:

pshell said...

LOVE THE COTTON TAILS