Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Steve's Birthday Card

My brother-in-law's birthday is coming up and I haven't sent him a card in years!  I was always too busy!  Now that I'm retired, it feels good to send him a card this year!  In a way, this card kind of reminds me of Halloween - maybe it's because of the black chevron paper and the stars, but I still think it's super-cute.  Happy birthday, Steve-a-reeno!  Hope your special day is splendid!

Recipe:  Papertrey (PTI); Stampin' Up! (SU)

Paper:  Soft Stone (PTI); Modern Medley Designer Series Paper (SU)
Stamps:  Birthday Classics:  June (PTI); Calendar (Impression Obsession)
Ink:  True Black (PTI)
Miscellaneous:  Chevron Embossing Folder (SU); Big Shot (SU); Black Button (PTI); Black and White Baker's Twine (SU); Mini Glue Dot (SU); Merry Minis Punch Pack (SU); Rhinestone Jewel (SU); Deco Labels Framelits (SU); Stampin' Dimensionals (SU)

No comments: