Sunday, July 15, 2012

Framed Stampin' Sampler




To me, it doesn't get any better than this!  I am in love with this picture.  It sits on my desk and brings me great joy on a daily basis.  It's all about Stampin' Up!  It has all of the cute little things that I dearly love!  It's stamped with beautiful stamp sets; it's punched with so many punches that I adore......so, what I've got is a stampin' sampler!  I had so much fun with this, so now I'll have to make one for Halloween and Christmas!  Might as well do one for Valentine's Day, too!  This item was featured at my "A Frame, Five Pieces, and a Slice" Camp Wannastamp!  The recipe is quite large, so I won't post the recipe, but I used the 1-3/8" Square Punch and decorated each square with as much "stuff" as I could get on it!  I'm a happy girl!  The colors I used are Very Vanilla, Basic Black, and Soft Suede.

6 comments:

tracy said...

Hi. I've been looking through your samples on SU! Connection, and I really love your creations! Love, love the detail work. You are very talented, and I look forward to seeing more of your samples. Thanks for sharing!

Nancy W. said...

This is gorgeous! Beautiful work.

penguinstamper said...

Thank you both for your kind comments!

Sandy said...

Hi there found this pinned and thought it was fantastic loved all of them been looking through all the different ones you have.. Just lovely so want to make one now as I just love punches.. Making little individual squares like this is just the next fun project I was looking for TFS.
Sandy :)

Denise Willerton said...

Just stumbled upon your site!!! WOW ~ I absolutely LOVE your creativity! What a fabulous idea for sampling various techniques/punch/etc etc ~ TFS ~ Oh how I would love to site a create with you...I have SO much to learn and struggle with lost MOJO often! TFS and have a wonderful day!

Cookie said...

What size of frame does this fit? My craft club wants to create a small maybe like 6 x8