Friday, December 23, 2011

Easy Events Home Decor Sample

Here's my little black dress for December. Hope you're not sick of this little vine and berry from Easy Events. I TOLD YOU IT WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE STAMPS! What am I going to do when Christmas is over? It will kill me to put it away for a year! Go get yourself a little black frame and change it out every month. It just feels good! I'm wishing all of you a Merry Christmas. I thank each one of you for supporting me this past year, for rocking my stampin' world, and for making my Stampin' Up! business such a fun and successful endeavor. I love every minute I get to spend stamping and crafting with you at my house. You all have claimed a place in my heart and every single one of you is special to me. Some of you have been stamping with me for ten years! The friendships I have developed with you are rich beyond measure. What a beautiful Christmas gift that is to me from you! I know 2012 will be so much fun and I'm already looking forward to seeing you and stamping with you in January! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY STAMPIN' BUDDIES!

4 comments:

Lesley said...

lovely idea - Merry Christmas Lesley x

Susan said...

Merry Christmas, from a huge Canadian fan of your blog!

penguinstamper said...

You are both so sweet! Thank you! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Unknown said...

I can't stop smiling after reading your blogposts. I love it!!! Keep up the good work!

Are you looking for unique, classy, astonishing and affordable home decor?Check this out!