Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'VE RECEIVED A BLOG SUNSHINE AWARD!

My friend Robin Merriman left a blog sunshine award on my blog! That means that she voted my blog to be one of her favorites! How sweet! So now it's my turn to give someone else a blog sunshine award! My blog sunshine award goes to my sister, whose blog is fabulous and ALWAYS makes me smile! She has so many cute things on her blog that I'd like to case and every time I look at her blog, it just makes me happy. Her blog address is www.sweetpeabunny.blogspot.com/. Check it out! My other blog sunshine award should go to one of my recruits and a demonstrator in The TOPICS!, Robin Owen, who has an amazing blog that I always love to look at. She inspires me with her projects and her love for stamping! Check it out - http://www.inkbug.blogspot.com/! You'll love it, too! Thanks, guys, for your inspiration and cute, cute ideas!

2 comments:

Ink Bug said...

Oooo! Thank you, Penny! I can't believe that I have received 2(!) blog awards this month! Makes a girl feel special! Thanks again! =]

penguinstamper said...

You ARE pretty special, Robin! I'm hooked on you LIKE A CHARM IN LACE!

Penny