Sunday, April 25, 2010

Flower Power Camp Wannastamp!

When I first saw this card, it just grabbed me! I loved having it all be Bashful Blue, but I've come to realize that this card design is so nice that any color of flower would work with the matching ribbon and ink - and now I'll have to try it in pink! I got this idea from Stampin' Connection, a site dedicated to Stampin' Up! demonstrators. The recipe is below. All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up! Recipe: Paper: Whisper White - 11 X 4-1/4; Whisper White 5-1/4 X 4; Whisper White - 4-1/2 X 2-1/2; Whisper White - 4-1/4 X 2-1/4; Whisper White scrap Stamps: Awash with Flowers (this stamp set will appear in the new catalog to be released July 1st); Tiny Tags (Page 28 of the Occasions Mini Catalog) Inks: Basic Black; Bashful Blue; Certainly Celery Miscellaneous: Stampin' Dimensionals; Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder; Big Shot Machine; SNAIL Adhesive; Bashful Blue Satin Ribbon - 15" long; Scissors; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Jewelry Tag Punch; Paper Piercer with Mat; Linen Thread - 4" long

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Penny, everything we made yesterday was wonderful, as always! But I especially loved the simplicity of this one. I made 4 today using Crushed Curry and the polka dotted ribbon I won at one of your workshops a few months ago! Thanks so much.

penguinstamper said...

Glad you like this card, Mary! I thought it was pretty, too!