Sunday, April 25, 2010

Flower Power Camp Wannastamp!

I got the idea to use our Designer Series Paper as tissue paper from Kimberly Van Diepen's blog and I just had to try it out! I love it and I'm hooked like a charm in lace, as my friend Robin Owen likes to say! The recipe is below. All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up! Recipe: Paper: Kraft - 12 X 5-1/2; Pretty in Pink - 3-3/4 X 3-3/4; Sending Love Designer Series Paper - 3 X 3; Sending Love Designer Series Paper - 12 X 1-1/2 (2) Inks: None Stamps: None (What? How can that be possible?) Miscellaneous: Fancy Favor Die; Big Shot Machine; Sticky Strip; Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon - 11-1/2" long; Scissors; Flower Folds Die; SNAIL Adhesive; Jumbo Grommets; Paper Piercer with Mat; Pretty in Pink Corduroy Buttons; Mini Glue Dots

No comments: