Sunday, March 28, 2010

Simple and Sweet Easter Camp Wannastamp!

You know I love simple and clean cards, so this is one of my favorites! All you need are a couple of ink colors, a piece of white card stock, a punch, and you can make a GREAT card! I got this idea from Andrea Walford's blog - I just added some White Satin Ribbon to mine. I could just EAT this card - it's as good as candy! The recipe is below. All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up! Recipe: Paper: Whisper White - 8-1/2 X 5-1/2; Whisper White scrap Stamps: Eggcoutrements (P. 22 of the Occasions Mini Catalog); Teeny Tiny Wishes (P. 145 of the catalog) Inks: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink; Lavender Lace; Basic Black; Basic Black Marker Miscellaneous: Stamp-a-ma-jig; 1" Circle Punch; Stampin' Dimensionals; White Satin Ribbon - 17" long; Ruler (I used this to line up the three greetings)

No comments: