Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cupcake Holders!

I've had the "Perfect Setting" Big Shot die sitting around forever and have never used it - until now - and I LOVE IT! We have a cool boutique in Katy called Ooh La La where you can purchase gourmet cupcakes, so I ran by there this morning and picked these babies up! Actually, the gourmet cupcakes are rather large, so I had to kind of squish them into the cupcake holders, but if you made regular cupcakes at home, they would fit perfectly into these little holders! Now I'm ready to have a party - just gotta show off how cute the cupcake holders are! In case you're interested, you can see this Big Shot die on Page 200 of our catalog - Item #115961 - and the "Perfect Setting" die also has a napkin ring holder, too! Fun, fun! It's $42.95 and you can order it right now from my website, http://www.pennythomas.stampinup.net/! This kind of stuff makes my world go round!

No comments: