Sunday, November 16, 2008

On Board Trinkets and Star Bright Ornament Kits

Wow, I had an incredibly fun time at the Merry & Bright Camp Wannastamp yesterday and Friday! This event was a departure from what I normally do, but it proved to be great fun and the gals attending made some absolutely fabulous ornaments! It became a show-and-tell day, with lots of ooohing and aaahing going on - and we certainly copied each other's ornaments! I love my new ornaments and now I'm in the mood to make even more! Have lots of supplies on hand, though, because you'll want to pull out tons of brads, ribbons, papers, punches, glitter, and, well, anything you have to create gorgeous and fun ornaments! Thanks to those of you who participated - I had so much fun spending the day making ornaments with you! All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!, with the exception of the metal tree!

No comments: