Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cheer Ornament

I told you I was looking for anything I could use for a rub-on! Isn't this a fun idea? I took a clear glass Christmas ornament, filled it with scraps of compatible colors of ribbon, and then used the "Join in the Cheer" Decorative Strip for the Big Shot to make a white vinyl rub-on! It would have been really neat to use red ribbons instead of pink, celery, and white, but I'm still enjoying just having this on my desk! It definitely "cheers" me up! I took a 4" strip of ribbon, rolled it around my finger, then used a Mini Glue Dot to hold it together, and then dropped it into the glass ball! It takes about 50 ribbons to fill the ball, but it's well worth it when you're finished! All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!, with the exception of the Christmas ornament.

No comments: