Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"Join in the Cheer" Decorative Strip Big Shot Rub-On

Okay, I've been walking around my house trying to put rub-ons on everything! I've gone rub-on crazy! A couple of weeks ago, Danielle, a member of The TOPICS!, showed us how to run vinyl sheets through the Big Shot to make our own rub-ons and I caught the fever! She showed us how to make this cute little pail and then I, in turn, had to show everyone at my Merry & Bright Camp Wannastamp how to do it! It's easy and fun - and of course Stampin' Up! sells the vinyl sheets in Kraft, White, Basic Gray, and Chocolate Chip! Wouldn't it be cute to have baked cookies or fudge in the pail for Christmas gifts? All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!, with the exception of the red pails, which can be found in the $1 spot at Target. My friend Elizabeth ran all over town getting red pails for me and I'm so appreciative! Thanks, Elizabeth, YOU ARE THE BEST!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute! I am glad I could help you with your creativity!
danielle