Friday, March 3, 2017

Home Sweet Home Sampler

Good Morning to You!  One of my favorite things to make is samplers - and here is one that I made for a couple of friends who recently moved into new houses.  For the first one I made, I used red and black because I absolutely love red accents in my home, but then I got the idea to make the houses really colorful - they kind of remind me of the homes I saw in Bermuda!  I think they turned out so cute.  I used My Favorite Things dies for the houses and a variety of different scrapbook pages.  I framed mine with black frames, but the colorful houses also look very cute in a white frame.

I spent last weekend working on these and it was total and complete therapy!  It's renewed my love for samplers.  Working with paper is good for the soul! 

Have a great weekend.  I'm off to make a chocolate cake with chocolate icing.  My daughter is turning 22 tomorrow and that's what the birthday girl has requested.  GOOD CHOICE!


2 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are adorable! Are these PTI dies? Just so cute!

penguinstamper said...

Hello! These are My Favorite Things dies.