Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Easter Morning Jewelry

One of the new hobbies I've been enjoying is making jewelry.  If you think stamping is an expensive hobby to have, try making jewelry.  It will bankrupt you to a whole new level!  But man, oh, man is it a world of fun and the creativity is insane!  Here's a necklace and earrings I put together with Easter in mind, although you could wear it all during the spring.  The pastel blue pearls give these pieces a nice touch of spring.  The antique brass connector is filled with blooming flowers.  My favorite element to add to any piece I make is, of course, bling in the form of rhinestone rondelles.  You can see more of my jewelry in my Etsy shop at www.madebyjimmisdaughter.etsy.com.  I'll have more jewelry coming up soon - it just takes some time to photograph things and get it in my shop - and I usually have a limited amount of time to do it!  Have a lovely day and we'll talk soon.


No comments: