Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Valentine's Day Card for 2017

Greetings, my friends!  I hope your day is off to a great start!  I wanted to share my Valentine's Day card with you for 2017.  I copied this directly from Maile Belles' card using all Papertrey products.  I love the softness of the colors.  The paper is White and Soft Stone.  The inks are Harvest Gold, Raspberry Fizz, and Sweet Blush.  I don't have the stamp set Maile used, but I used what I had on hand and it worked out just fine.  If you have a "Love" stamp, just stamp it three times in different colors, add your black "You," and it really pops.  I love this idea!  I added the Silver Glimmer Paper circles (which is a Stampin' Up! product) to add some bling because you know I love bling.  Hope you enjoy it - and Happy Valentine's Day to you!




No comments: