Saturday, June 25, 2016

I've Been Stamping Today!

Hello to my blogger friends!  Believe it or not, I've been stamping today!  Even though the cards are tiny - they're only 3-1/2 x 2 - I think they turned out so cute and I've had a lot of fun making them this morning.  I consider myself to be one lucky gal because I enjoy making jewelry AND stamping, both of which are incredible creative outlets.  I get up every day and decide whether I want to make a piece of jewelry or make a beautiful card!  Making jewelry has won out lately because it's a new hobby for me and I'm still learning so much about it, but today, I wanted to make cards!  Thought you might enjoy seeing what I did.  Isn't it pretty?  It opens up so you can write your message inside.  Now my mind is racing with the possibilities of "tiny" Halloween cards, Thanksgiving cards, and Christmas cards.  I'm really attracted to the smallness of this card - it's the size of a business card - but it takes just as much time as a regular-sized card.  Adios - have a good night!


No comments: