Monday, September 30, 2013

Halloween Hello Card



Here is a super-cute Halloween card that I just had to make!  I love how it showcases candy corn - my favorite Halloween candy!  Well, I take that back.  I love all the chocolate candy at Halloween, but candy corn rates right up there at the top.  This card was designed by Julie Wadlinger and I offered it at my September Camp Wannastamp.  All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!  If you'd like to order these great products, just visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now."  The card recipe is below:

Recipe:

Paper:  Very Vanilla - 11 X 4-1/4; Very Vanilla - 5-1/4 X 4; Very Vanilla scrap; Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper - 4-3/4 X 3/4" (Basic Black); 4-1/2 X 3/4" (Pumpkin Pie); and 2-3/4 X 3/4" (Summer Starfruit)
Stamps:  Halloween Hello
Inks:  Basic Black; Basic Black Marker; Summer Starfruit Marker; Pumpkin Pie Marker
Miscellaneous:  Big Shot Machine; Chevron Embossing Folder; Stampin' Dimensionals; SNAIL Adhesive; Paper Snips; Large Oval Punch; Rhinestone Jewels

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

This IS super-cute...making me wish I had gotten this set!