Monday, September 30, 2013

Halloween Easel Art



I've really gotten into "easel art" lately!  Easels are so much fun because you can decorate your canvas (or card stock) for any occasion or holiday and display it on a shelf.  This adorable easel art was designed by my recruit, Candice Marcella.  Isn't it fabulous?  I simply added extra bling because I love extra bling!  I offered this easel art at my September Camp Wannastamp - and now my customers are hooked, too!  I'll share some of my other easel art with you soon!  All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!, except for the canvas and the easel.  To order these fun products, visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now."  The recipe is below.

Recipe:

Paper:  Whisper White scrap; Basic Gray scrap; Summer Starfruit scrap; Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper - 2-1/2 X 1-3/4
Stamps:  Tags 4 You; That's the Ticket
Inks:  Basic Black; Summer Starfruit; Pumpkin Pie
Miscellaneous:  Black Easel; Black Canvas; Ticket Duo Builder Punch; Chevron Border Punch; Label Bracket Punch; Chalk Talk Framelit; Stampin' Dimensionals; Mini Glue Dots; SNAIL Adhesive; Rhinestone Jewels; Paper Snips; Witches' Brew Designer Washi Tape

No comments: