Sunday, January 27, 2013

Valentine's Day Card Sample

Here's a cute card we made at my Valentine's Day Camp Wannastamp.  I LOVE IT!  Simple and sweet - my favorite kind of card-making!  I got this great card idea from Stephanie Staniak from Pinterest, so I'm not sure whether it's her original design or someone else's.  Anyway, I used a different heart punch, but I love the outcome all the same!  All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!  The recipe is below.

Recipe:

Paper:  Whisper White - 11 X 4-1/4; Real Red scrap
Stamps: Itty Bitty Banners
Ink:  Basic Black
Miscellaneous:  White Organza Ribbon - 16" long; Craft Scissors; Full Heart Punch; Stampin' Dimensionals; Big Shot Machine; Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder; Chevron Embossing Folder; Polka Dot Embossing Folder; Square Lattice Embossing Folder; Basic Rhinestone Jewels; Paper Snips; Stamp-a-ma-jig

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very clean and simple but eye catching...