Sunday, January 27, 2013

Valentine's Day Card Sample


Valentine's Day is such a fun occasion to stamp for!  I always look forward to my Valentine's Day Camp Wannastamp!  Just when I'm feeling blue because the Christmas holidays are over, here comes Valentine's Day to the rescue!  Here is one of the cards I offered at my Valentine's Day Camp Wannastamp.  I believe it was originally designed by Dawn Olchefske!  Of course!  That's why I love it - I love everything she does!  All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!  The recipe is below.

Recipe:

Paper:  Very Vanilla - 11 X 4-1/4; Very Vanilla - 5-1/4 X 4; First Edition Designer Series Paper scrap; Cherry Cobbler scrap
Stamps:  Clockworks; Delightful Dozen
Inks:  Basic Black; Cherry Cobbler
Miscellaneous:  Stampin' Dimensionals; Full Heart Punch; Stampin' Sponge; Heart Trio Punch (retired); Linen Thread - 5" long; Mini Glue Dots; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Basic Rhinestone Jewels; Bitty Buttons

3 comments:

Gail S. said...

Beautiful card! I love Dawn's blog also.

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the information you provide here and can't
wait to take a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
. Anyhow, good site!
Feel free to visit my blog ... forex trading

Anonymous said...

So clean and simple but gorgeous....Love it.